This forum will cover key aspects of hydrogen technology– technical, logistic, procurement, economic, and regulatory. They will focus on business models, revenue streams, and case studies during this session. This forum is specially designed for anyone wanting to learn more about the role of hydrogen in Australia throughout the energy transition.
They will discuss the active role in participating in this industry through development, construction, manufacture, production, and distribution. The forum will be packed with actionable insights for international and local investors, energy practitioners, industry players undergoing the energy transition, and policy, regulatory and government bodies.
Cornwall Insights Australia are partnering with the EWI (Institute of Energy Economics at the University of Cologne – a leading global hydrogen research institute) to offer a comprehensive overview of the opportunities and challenges of creating the hydrogen economy in Australia.
Alba Ruiz Leon, Managing Director at Cornwall Insight Australia
• James Hamilton, Technology Innovation and Hydrogen Lead at BayWa r.e.
• Patricia Wild, Research Associate and PhD Candidate at EWI, Institute of Energy Economics
• Melissa Tremlett, Program & Partnerships Manager, Technology and Innovation at NERA
• Shaz Billimoria, Energy Market Modelling Consultant, Cornwall Insight Australia
• Mostafa Naemi, BESS Analyst Consultant, Cornwall Insight Australia