Cornwall Insight new webinar series: Hydrogen Economcy
October 1 / October 28 / November 25 | Cornwall Insight and EWI are running a new series of ‘Market insight’ webinars focusing on Hydrogen, offering a comprehensive overview of the opportunities and challenges brought about by the hydrogen economy, packed with actionable insights for international investors and energy practitioners.
This series of Market Insight webinars is essential for anyone needing an introduction to the role of hydrogen in the energy transition, covering technological, economic and regulatory aspects, with a focus on business models, revenue streams and case studies.
The first session of our hydrogen workshops will focus on technologies for hydrogen production and on transport infrastructure. We will explore the hydrogen supply chain, analysing the key opportunities and challenges of grey, blue and green hydrogen. The main use cases of hydrogen for industry, mobility and heating will also be presented.
- Investors keen on understanding hydrogen’s use cases and business models
- Energy practitioners looking for a well-rounded and in-depth introduction to the hydrogen economy
Areas of focus:
- Session 1: An introduction to the hydrogen supply chain – October 1
- Session 2: Financial and regulatory aspects of the hydrogen economy – October 28
- Session 3: Business cases in selected countries – November 25