Australian hydrogen economy (financial & regulatory)
13 October 2021 | 4.00pm – 5.45pm AEDT
As part of the NEM’s commitment to reduce global emissions and create low-carbon technology opportunities, the industry is looking into ways on how to best participate in the success of this technology.
On 13 October, Cornwall Insight Australia will be hosting another event in our Australian Hydrogen Forum Series, and we have the pleasure to introduce an extremely senior and knowledgeable panel of speakers on the subject. We will focus on financial and regulatory aspects of the hydrogen economy, and how to prepare projects for bankability and current challenges and opportunities. You will hear from Cornwall Insight MD Alba Ruiz Leon, Research Partner Daniel Atzori PhD, and Principal Consultant Ben Cerini, as well as a full panel of independent experts:
– Tim Stock, NSW Gov – Project Director, Hydrogen, Clean Energy, Climate Change & Sustainability
– Patricia Wild, EWI – Hydrogen research associate
– Chris Dolman, BOC Limited – BD Manager Clean Hydrogen,
– Andrew Want, Solarig – Development Director, Solar & Renewable Hydrogen
– Nick Carter, Akaysha Energy – Principal
– Max Schönfisch, EWI – Senior Research Consultant & Head of Hydrogen Research
These forums are free and designed for anyone wanting to learn more about the role of hydrogen in the energy transition. Learn more about the event and register your interest to attend below.
We look forward to seeing you there!